My Favorite Place

About Me

My photo
DKI Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I currently learning about the business enterpreneur network.

Monday, June 15, 2009

This is a note on my real personality.


Adventurer

Energetic, full of vitality, active and optimistic. People want to give this tipe contribution to the world. Hide their emotions-emotions that are not fun, including fear. Excellence: fun, spontaneous, imaginative, productive, enthusiastic, spirited, confident, charming, and always want to know. Ugliness: narsistik, impulsive, does not focus, rebellious, not discipline, posesif, maniak, self-destructive, and change. How to interact with me: Give me companionship, affection and freedom, join with me to chat and joke stimulate laughter. Have vision and I listened to my story. Do not try to change my style. Accept me as is. Responsibility up yourself. I do not like people who follow and depend on other people. Do not say what should I do.

No comments:

Advertise Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts

Your Coments

Advertise by chitika

Flag

free counters

Since 02.09.2009

Bonus Jajanan

Bonus Dahsyat Klik Disini