My Favorite Place

About Me

My photo
DKI Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I currently learning about the business enterpreneur network.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Creative Card Lebaran Your Self


Hey all my friends Lebaran is come, and is currently in progress ...
Tasya could give unique gife Lebaran card that faces our own image...
Surely you must be able to make, not too late to send cards Lebaran your work...
Send it through any existing fasilitation of Internet access you have...
If tasya send through on facebook and just upload it and give a name tag on which friends you want to send, or you can also click on the application share...
Easy is not it...?
You Can Try Now...

Regrads With Love
Prohibited from copying my writing
Created By : Tasya Zigy

8 comments:

kastz said...

like the blog hows it goin?

Tasya Zigy said...

what of your mean question for me, kastz? I do not understand! pleasa more specific... thanks be for.

Starry Dress said...

dear tasya,

Your questions:
1)where are you sell your dress?
2)why not any price?

Answers:
1) my location is at PJ, Selangor.
2) erm... i've stated the price, i wonder you did not see any prices?


*do mail me or drop me comment on my blog.

Tasya Zigy said...

hoho.... RM 138 that the price? iam sory i not understand if that code and price, because i dont know currency for your contry.... hehehehehe.... my token in my country indonesia Rupiah you know!!!

Starry Dress said...

tasya,

below there's a curreny converter, you can use that. hehehe....

ARIF'S said...

tuk tuker link ya tinggal copy paste aja scrypt yang udah di sediain ama yang punya blog itu sendiri

Tasya Zigy said...

Starry : hahahahah.... where that conventer? i still dont understood... ciakakakakak.....

Arif : Ya elah copy paste doang se aq bisa... tapi copy paste nya lewat mana? HTML Apa fasilitas Link? kaga ngarti gue....

Blogger said...

Do you need free Instagram Likes?
Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

Advertise Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts

Your Coments

Advertise by chitika

Flag

free counters

Since 02.09.2009

Bonus Jajanan

Bonus Dahsyat Klik Disini