My Favorite Place

About Me

My photo
DKI Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I currently learning about the business enterpreneur network.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Conclusions Traffic For Blog


Back again with me beautiful woman, this time I will discuss the current news discussion starters make a blog, which current in Indonesia is growing very creator of the blog-makers who have advanced to the amateurs like me. Are these conversations?

one of the basic ways to make blogs, that the two blog template display with his gadgets-gadget, then the way through google adsens and final course is a way of increasing our blog traffic engine through google ....

Hohoho ... very complicated indeed explain one by one even more so for those who still gaptek like me .... because it is let us learn together and practice and sharing each other ....
Yup the first lesson we begin:

We just discussed the most in the go round to ask me about how to improve our blog traffic. On my blog this time.... I will collect a variety of conclusions from the answers that have been done by some groups of people through blogs, live you who judge for yourself, please be listened to carefully ....

Principally, there are 3 ways to increase visitor traffic to your website / blog us.

1. By optimizing the approach to the search enggine (such as Google and Yahoo). Here you have to optimize the elements of Meta tags, Keyword and content on the website / blog you, so familiar and easy to search data by enggine.

2. Maximize the relationship, especially via email or blog walking. This can be done by including the address of the website / blog you are under the name of you, every time you send an email to someone. So the person who received your email, if he was curious, would click on the link. or can also add your email below note.

3. Distribute business cards and brochures. You can make their own cards and lists the address of the website / blog you are in it, or if you need to make good ads on the internet or print, to disclose to the public.

4. Make Nice Content, Select a topic that you really mastered, serve with their own language to look original content, try to be easy to understand, do not forget to make the international language.

5. My advice to the business blog should not be mixed with other ads. If discussing online business guide, try to topic bahasannya not stray from the main topic, the focus ... focus ... focus

6. Dont forget to register in this web www.google.com/analytics, www.google.com/webmasters for your's information Traffic Blog.



Regrads With Love
Prohibited from copying my writing
Created By : Tasya Zigy

14 comments:

dwell said...

LOL...............THX

Tasya Zigy said...

what your say? LOL? I dont understand.... heheheheeh

Samanda Chew Mun Fong said...

Hi~ Tasya, nice to meet you~ tanks for your leaving your massage~
I use my hair to cover my half face is because I have lost my 1 eye in before 2 years old.The reason is I lost my eye because I get Eye cancer~ ^-^ and thanks for your concern too~

Tasya Zigy said...

Samanda : oh.......... sorry I did not mean to offend about your suffering, I'm sorry dear. But still the spirit ok with your life. Thank you to be my blogger friends.

IMAM MAKSUM said...

dah follow baby,,,,,
lu follow balik ya???
n klik iklan adsx,q dh klik neng gelis,,,,,
key trims ya cantikkkk...

Tasya Zigy said...

imam : Okrey... apa kate loe aje dech cuy... ikut aturan maen dech... hahahay

moenas said...

I'm not speaking english jadi komentarnya mantabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbja dah,,,

maMet said...

nice info.

Tasya Zigy said...

Moenas : no Problem, if you cant speak english, speak in Indonesia language, ok...

Mamet : thank for your Visited

captain said...

thanks dh berkunjung, aq add fb nya ya ^_^

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I think polite post. Specially the title attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.

Blogger said...

Just received a cheque for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make by taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

Advertise Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts

Your Coments

Advertise by chitika

Flag

free counters

Since 02.09.2009

Bonus Jajanan

Bonus Dahsyat Klik Disini