My Favorite Place

About Me

My photo
DKI Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I currently learning about the business enterpreneur network.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Keywords I Love You in the World

Language becomes very important if linked in love, so do not you underestimate the meaning of the language.
From now on we learn to be able to use a foreign language even more universal language that most of the use by some developed countries.
Surely with learning a foreign language or another language outside of our country will be very helpful for ourselves while in other countries, especially if you've fallen in love with the opposite sex and from other countries, this time I'll give some tips and foreign language ranging from a simple word that is I Love You.
You know you said I love you very powerful way to express our feelings to the opposite sex.
So if you really like someone do not hesitate to say I Love You, if in the English language was used to let us try in some other language, to be more unique and different from the usual. However, I will just write a few words that I know of only

Lets we learn together...
  1. Words I Love You in Filiphina : Mahal kita
  2. Words I Love You in Malaysia : Aku cinta kamu
  3. Words I Love You in Vietnam : Tôi yêu bạn
  4. Words I Love You in Welsh : I Love Chi
  5. Words I Love You in Kroasia / Croatian : Volim Te
  6. Words I Love You in Finnish / Filandia : Love Sinua
  7. Words I Love You in Maltese : Inħobbok
  8. Words I Love You in Afrika : Ek Het Jou Lief
  9. Words I Love You in Bulgaria : Obicham Te
  10. Words I Love You in Iceland : Eg Elska Tig
  11. Words I Love You in Jepang : Aishiteru
  12. Words I Love You in Portugis : Eu Te Amo
  13. Words I Love You in Swiss : Ich Lieb Di
  14. Words I Love You in Turki : Seni Seviyorum
  15. Words I Love You in Rusia : Ya Tebya Liubliu
  16. Words I Love You in Kanada : Naanu Ninna Preetisuttene
  17. Words I Love You in India : Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte Hae
  18. Words I Love You in Hawai : Aloha Wau Ia Oi
  19. Words I Love You in Romanian : Te Iubesc
  20. Words I Love You in Urdu : Mai Aap Say Pyaar Karta Hoo
I Hope my information give to all of your's can be useful for friends who are in love with her partner.

Regrads With Love
Prohibited from copying my writing
Created By : Tasya Zigy

8 comments:

lusi said...

Great article dude :)

phonank said...

Link nya sudah saya pasang,thanks yah....

ditunggu back link baliknya,hehe

Sismadi said...

wanna to know me, just come to my blog below...

very nice blog and excellent posting...
leave ur comment when u visit to my blog.

Interest programming? just visit All About Programming, read and leave comment...
Wannabe learn about blog, visit me in Let Go Blogs

Tasya Zigy said...

Lusi & Sismadi : thanks a lot

Phonank : sudah terpasang link qm

IwanKus said...

waduh englis saya amburadul mbak...hehehe...
btw trims ya sudah berkunjung...
maaf aku kurang paham sama pertanyaan mbak di blog aku...
maksudnya yang plugin luxboysmile?

hpnugroho said...

klo bahasa jawanya aku tresno sliramu ...

moenas said...

mantabbbb browww

Anonymous said...

I can't make lunch today.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor 10mg xgnok
lexapro 10mg pchrl

Advertise Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts

Your Coments

Advertise by chitika

Flag

free counters

Since 02.09.2009

Bonus Jajanan

Bonus Dahsyat Klik Disini