My Favorite Place

About Me

My photo
DKI Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I currently learning about the business enterpreneur network.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MP3 D-Masiv "Sudahi Perih"

Now a lot of soap operas are increasingly unclear what happens, initially attractive, but over time my gosh really makes my stomach sick.
Soap operas often in Tunjang with a very nice song by holding a cooperation system between the production of soap operas and the level of selling songs.
I actually wanted to discuss this further comment, except that I was very dizzy and feel tired if you have to think more deeply devoted to the idea of my work today.
So ... My point is now often remembered song d-masiv definitely remember this when listening to sinetronnya Amira ... 'daughter in exchange "



Regrads With Love
Prohibited from copying my writing
Created By : Tasya Zigy

No comments:

Advertise Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts

Your Coments

Advertise by chitika

Flag

free counters

Since 02.09.2009

Bonus Jajanan

Bonus Dahsyat Klik Disini